In the spirit of Halloween, I made a list for a one-a-day gore challenge for the scariest month of the year, much like last year’s October Gore Art Challenge! Please tag #goretober for easy browsing (and perhaps #nsfw, #gore, and #blood as appropriate, for the viewers’ sake), and have fun!
1. Excessive Gashes/Lacerations
2. Extra Limbs/Eyes/Etc
7. Gut Spill
8. Ritualistic Sacrifice
9. Monster Form
10. Blood Bath
12. Fire/Explosion Damage
14. Plant growth in body
16. Painful Transformation
17. Backstabbed (literally or figuratively)
18. Acid burn
19. Toolbox Injuries/Robotic Parts/Prosthetics
21. Manslaughter/Serial Killer
22. Animal/beast wounds
23. Nosebleed/Bruises/Minor Injury
24. Post-Mortem examination
25. Skeletal/Bones showing
29. Distorted Body/Broken Bone
31. You made it! Combine any 2-3 above!
a tiny howard
pls give me suggestions to scrible if u love me
i need to practice doing smth
i made a bill pixel for my blog
feel free to use i guess its not much and hes a bit big
credit if used ofc haha
aiight! ill add you to the post the now!
omg no its fine and perfectly ic tbH lmao
its all good yo!
if yall love yourself pls watch randy cunningham 9th grade ninja
added you two!!
you were both great!